In the exhibition, 26 islands, each one dominated by a letter of the alphabet. Behind each letter, a scientific concept that can be explored through a variety of activities and experiences.
Guideposts for visitors:
- The letter, which refers to an everyday word, identifies the island.
- Attractive visual scenography inspired by that word gives another clue.
- Entertaining and surprising interactive devices explore various scientific concepts.
The letter A = ANIMATION = film animation!
- Learn how to film objects that you can then move around according to your own script, one image at a time, to create the illusion of movement.
- Insert your own image into a pre-recorded film using the chromakey technique.
- Using a pin screen, decompose your silhouette and learn about pixellating images.
Your exploration continues from island to island, in a space where lights, sounds and bright colours stimulate your senses. In a playful and interactive environment, have a great time learning all kinds of new knowledge that you can use in your daily life and in the world around you.
Movement, action fun… it all adds up to Science 26!