Number of required participants
The number of participants required to obtain the group rates mentioned in this document is 15 people.
For all group ticket purchases, you get one free ticket for every 15 purchased.
- First instalment: must represent 50% of the total value of the reservation and be made within 15 business days following the reservation date.
- Final instalment: payable at the Montréal Science Centre ticket officeon the day of the visit.
- Payments can be made by cheque, debit card or credit card.
- Taxes are not included
- We have a customer policy. For more details please contact us
Responsibility of accompanying adults
- Group leaders and accompanying adults must ensure the students' good behaviour.
- In the general interest of punctuality, all participants are requested to present themselves 30 minutes before their first activity.
A lunch area can be assigned to your group for free when you make your reservation. Your group can take advantage of the room for a period of 30 minutes.
How to get to the Montréal Science Centre?