Stop by our restaurant area in the heart of the Old Port of Montréal for an energy boost and pick up a souvenir of your visit at the Neurones Gift Shop.
Café-bistro Van Houtte and Arsenik Snack Food
A new Café-bistro Van Houtte is now welcoming visitors in the main lobby of the Montréal Science Centre.
Give yourself a moment to enjoy a well-deserved coffee or specialty beverage prepared by one of the experienced baristas. You’ll be delighted by the menu of pastries and muffins baked daily, as well as a great selection of hearty sandwiches, crunchy salads, hot comforting meals and, of course, tantalizing desserts.
Adjacent to the Café-bistro Van Houtte, Arsenik Snack Food offers a variety of on-the-go snacks: prepackages nuts, frozen treats, soft drinks and bottled water.
Enjoy the terrace in front of the café and along the pier: it’s a pleasant space to sit back and enjoy a light snack in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Open every day, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
IMAX® SNACK BAR
Located in the IMAX® Theatre's lobby, the snack bar is a handy lunch counter where moviegoers and visitors can find a great variety of products.
There are tables and chairs on the right-hand side of the lobby where you can sit and eat your snacks in pleasant surroundings. The entrance to the theatre is just a few steps away.
Neurons Gift Shop
To continue your experience of the Montréal Science Centre or to find an original gift, here is a boutique specializing in unusual items and science and technology products!
At the Neurons Gift Shop:
- scientific and educational books and games
- starter kits in various scientific disciplines
- stones of geological interest
- products related to featured exhibitions and IMAX â films
- clothes and accessories
There's even a plush toy factory for a cuddly and personalized gift!
Location: inside the Montréal Science Centre, level 1 - next to the lobby of the IMAX®TELUS Theatre.
Monday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Food Chain offers dishes from near and far, to eat well without spending a fortune. Whether you’re in a hurry or on vacation, come savour summer on our terrace. New ambience and new flavours…a bit of sun, right on your plate!
- FRITE ALORS!
- QUEUES DE CASTOR® - MOOZOO®
- SUSHI SHOP EXPRESS
- SUL POSTO
- TACO GRILLADES MEXI-QUE-CANA
- LE TABOULÉ
- THAÏ EXPRESS
- CAFÉ LA ROMA
From May 3 to June 16, and September 3 to 29, 2013
Monday to Thursday : 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday : 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
From June 17 to September 2, 2013
Every day from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Note: The times indicated are minimum opening hours. Merchants may be open before or after the times indicated.
Origine Bistro is welcoming you in the front of the East Pavilion of the Science Centre. Light meals. Liquor licence. The terrace offers a magnificent view of Old Montréal, the Old Port and Port d’escale.
Summer Boutiques of the Montréal Science Centre
From May 11 to June 16, and September 3 to 29, 2013
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday : 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From June 17 to September 2, 2013
Every day from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Activity with fee
Friendly boutiques housed in individual kiosks.Indulge in a little summer shopping spree, with a variety of great products to choose from.
- Henna Sutra (Non-permanent tattoos)
- Red Tag bijoux (Selection of silver and stainless steel jewelry)
- Juke Box Canada (Personalized products for children)
- Sous le soleil et la pluie (Hats, raincoats, umbrellas, etc.)
- Artisanat Arauco (Artisanal products, antiques, miniatures)
- Grayline Tour de ville (Guided bus tours)
- Bijouterie Amber (Amber jewelry)
- Montres Chrono (Watches and sunglasses)
- Chic accessoires (Fashion accessories: handbags, jewelry, etc.)
- Coco mode estivale (Beach wear)
- Zip-it (Convertible fashion handbags made with zippers)
- Art des Andes (Handmade products from the Andes)
- Il était deux fois (Recycled products)
- Murano Murano (Murano glass jewelry)
- Le Paradis du jouet (Remote-Controlled Helicopter)
- Del Sol (Apparel and accessories that change color in the sun!)