Stop by our restaurant area in the heart of the Old Port of Montréal for an energy boost and pick up a souvenir of your visit at the Neurones Gift Shop.
Café-bistro Van Houtte and Arsenik Snack Food
A new Café-bistro Van Houtte is now welcoming visitors in the main lobby of the Montréal Science Centre.
Give yourself a moment to enjoy a well-deserved coffee or specialty beverage prepared by one of the experienced baristas. You’ll be delighted by the menu of pastries and muffins baked daily, as well as a great selection of hearty sandwiches, crunchy salads, hot comforting meals and, of course, tantalizing desserts.
Adjacent to the Café-bistro Van Houtte, Arsenik Snack Food offers a variety of on-the-go snacks: prepackages nuts, frozen treats, soft drinks and bottled water.
Enjoy the terrace in front of the café and along the pier: it’s a pleasant space to sit back and enjoy a light snack in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Open every day, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
IMAX® SNACK BAR
Located in the IMAX® Theatre's lobby, the snack bar is a handy lunch counter where moviegoers and visitors can find a great variety of products.
There are tables and chairs on the right-hand side of the lobby where you can sit and eat your snacks in pleasant surroundings. The entrance to the theatre is just a few steps away.
Neurons Gift Shop
To continue your experience of the Montréal Science Centre or to find an original gift, here is a boutique specializing in unusual items and science and technology products!
At the Neurons Gift Shop:
- scientific and educational books and games
- starter kits in various scientific disciplines
- stones of geological interest
- products related to featured exhibitions and IMAX â films
- clothes and accessories
There's even a plush toy factory for a cuddly and personalized gift!
Location: inside the Montréal Science Centre, level 1 - next to the lobby of the IMAX®TELUS Theatre.
Monday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Food Chain offers dishes from near and far, to eat well without spending a fortune. Whether you’re in a hurry or on vacation, come savour summer on our terrace. New ambience and new flavours…a bit of sun, right on your plate!
- FRITE ALORS!
- QUEUES DE CASTOR® - MOOZOO®
- SUSHI SHOP EXPRESS
- SUL POSTO
- TACO GRILLADES MEXI-QUE-CANA
- LE TABOULÉ
- THAÏ EXPRESS
- CAFÉ LA ROMA
Closed for the season.
Origine Bistro is welcoming you in the front of the East Pavilion of the Science Centre. Light meals. Liquor licence. The terrace offers a magnificent view of Old Montréal, the Old Port and Port d’escale.
Summer Boutiques of the Montréal Science Centre
From May 10 to June 15, and September 2 to 28, 2014
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday : 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From June 16 to September 1, 2014
Every day from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Activity with fee
Friendly boutiques housed in individual kiosks.Indulge in a little summer shopping spree, with a variety of great products to choose from.
- Henna Sutra (Non-permanent tattoos)
- Red Tag bijoux (Selection of silver and stainless steel jewelry)
- Juke Box Canada (Personalized products for children)
- Sous le soleil et la pluie (Hats, raincoats, umbrellas, etc.)
- Mobile Style (Various accessories for cellular, iPhone and tablets)
- Del Sol (Apparel and accessories that change color in the sun!)
- Bijouterie Amber (Amber jewelry)
- Montres Chrono (Watches and sunglasses)
- Murano Murano (Murano glass jewelry)
- Kooka (Clothing for women)
- Tête à chapeaux (Handmade hats)
- Noël Éternel (Christmas ornaments and decorations)
- Sport Mobilia (Professional sports teams jerseys and clothing)
- Monde Mode Homme (Clothing for men)
- Crono Design (Handmade jewelry)