What you need to know before booking (age 4-5)
- It is possible to reduce the number of participants by 10%, on site, for a maximum of 10 people. A minimum of 8 people is required to keep your group rate. For a higher number, we cannot guarantee places in the different activities.
- In order to facilitate your coming to the activities, your group should be divided into sub-groups, as indicated in the previous section.
- Plan your trips according to the arrival time scheduled for your reservation; a delay could result in the cancellation of certain activities without refund.
- A space is reserved for coats and lunch boxes only. We have no space for backpacks, boots or winter overalls.
- Please note that the cloakroom area is unattended. We therefore recommend that you do not leave valuables there. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In case of cancellation less than 7 working days before the visit date, 50% of the total of your reservation will be charged.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
514-496-2281 / 1 888 558-4423
We wish you an excellent visit and thank you for choosing the Montreal Science Centre!