To enter Montréal Science Centre and IMAX®TELUS Theatre, anyone over the age of 12 will need to show their vaccination passport when they arrive along with a valid piece of ID.
The Visitor's Guide explains the health measures in effect at the Centre and includes some tips to help make your visit as fun and safe as possible.
Mini Mondo : The capacity of the space is reduced to help limit the spread of COVID-19. You may have to wait to access the space when you arrive.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m to 5 p.m
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m to 4 p.m
Fabrik : Monday to Friday, the room opens to the public at 1:30 pm.
Parking Rates (taxes included)*
*In case of any discrepancy between the information provided on this website and those provided at the parking gate, the information from the parking gate prevails.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Interac, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
Monthly parking available (download contract)
Ask us about our corporate parking rates for your next event.
Place d'Armes metro station
For other options, visit the Montréal public transit website: www.stm.info
Lucien-L’Allier train station is connected to Lucien-L’Allier metro station. The Central Station train station is connected to Bonaventure metro station www.amt.qc.ca
Location of Parking Lots
King Edward Quay (Montréal Science Centre)
Four electric vehicle charging stations (free).
To access charging stations, simply pay for a parking space.
Clock Tower Quay
Located at a few minutes away from the Science Centre.
Disabled Parking Permit
Free parking for holders of a disabled parking permit (a total of 28 spots are available on our quays). To exit the parking lot, simply press on the intercom button.
Bus Parking (School and Tour Groups)
Free parking for up to 14 school buses at the Clock Tower Quay parking lot. Free access for groups visiting the Montréal Science Centre. To drop off passengers at the Science Centre, please proceed through the Alexandra Quay. Ask your group sales agent for information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-496-2281.
Please note: RVs and vehicles with trailers are not allowed in our parking lots.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, wheelchairs are not currently available to ticket holders. For health and safety reasons, we recommend bringing your own wheelchair.
Hearing Impaired Visitors
An assistive listening system is available at the IMAX®TELUS theatre, as well as a frequency-modulated (FM) signal for visitors with their own device.
The Café Arsenik counter is opened.
The Montréal Science Centre is proud to extend these exclusive offers from our partners.
Rules and regulations
1. Eating and drinking is prohibited in the Montréal Science Centre exhibition halls.
2. All visitors must pay Montréal Science Centre entry fees.
3. It is prohibited to film, take photos, and make recordings during an IMAX®TELUS theatre film screening without the authorization of the Corporation.
4. It is forbidden to surpass the maximum capacity of Montréal Science Centre halls and to obstruct its stairways, passageways, and emergency routes.
5. Consuming alcohol is not permitted other than in the IMAX®TELUS lobby, at authorized concession stands, and in areas duly designated by the Corporation for special events in keeping with alcohol laws and regulations.
6. All groups visiting the Montréal Science Centre must be accompanied by group leaders, follow the directives of Corporation employees, respect the time of their visit, and ensure the spaces they use are kept calm and in good order.
7. Children under 13 years of age visiting the Montréal Science Centre must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Being naked, bare-footed, or wearing indecent or offensive clothing is forbidden at the Montréal Science Centre. Shoes, pants or shorts, and shirts are mandatory everywhere at the Centre including, but not limited to, inside its buildings.
9. Animals are prohibited inside the Science Centre building, except for service animals (guide dogs and assistance dogs) whether they are on duty or in training.