Science Centre and IMAX®TELUS theatre are presently closed.
To ensure the safety of our employees and visitors, the Montréal Science Centre and the IMAX®TELUS cinema are closed indefinitely.
Already have tickets? We will contact you directly.
Parking Rates (taxes included)*
Ticket available for one entry/exit.
*In case of any discrepancy between the information provided on this website and those provided at the parking gate, the information from the parking gate prevails.
Cash,Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Interac, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
Payment at the exit gate or at the payment terminal before leaving.
Place d'Armes metro station
For other options, visit the Montréal public transit website: www.stm.info
Lucien-L’Allier train station is connected to Lucien-L’Allier metro station. The Central Station train station is connected to Bonaventure metro station www.amt.qc.ca
By email: complete the downloadable contract here and send it to us at the email address below.
Online: click here to be directed to our online sales site
King Edward Quay (Montréal Science Centre)
4 charging points for electric vehicles (free reloading). To access the charging points, you must pay the current price of a parking space, which is not included in the cost of recharging.Four electric vehicle charging stations (free).
Clock Tower Quay
Located at a few minutes away from the Science Centre.
Disabled Parking Permit
Free parking for holders of a disabled parking permit (a total of 28 spots are available on our quays). To exit the parking lot, simply press on the intercom button.
Bus Parking (School and Tour Groups)
Free parking for up to 14 school buses at the Clock Tower Quay parking lot. Free access for groups visiting the Montréal Science Centre. To drop off passengers at the Science Centre, please proceed through the Alexandra Quay. Ask your group sales agent for information:
email@example.com or 514-496-2281.
Please note: RVs and vehicles with trailers are not allowed in our parking lots.
Wheelchairs are available to ticket holders. Limited quantity.
Hearing Impaired Visitors
An assistive listening system is available at the IMAX®TELUS theatre, as well as a frequency-modulated (FM) signal for visitors with their own device.
Guide accompagnying people with special needs
This guide was designed to help you plan your visit at the Centre and for easy referral while on site. The guide offers an overview of the Centre’s various environments, the various quiet spots and changing places as well as the content of all our exhibitions. This should help you better choose the activities most suited to you. The guide includes all the information you’ll need to make the very best of your visit!
- The Café Arsenik counter is opened.
- Sandwiches, quiches, salads, pastries.
- 22 seats inside + outside terrace.
Tables are available to visitors to eat a meal. Please note that there are no microwaves. Sanitary measures are applied to maintain safety.
Groups have priority to use our lunch rooms during weekdays.
The Montréal Science Centre is proud to extend these exclusive offers from our partners.
Rules and regulations
1. Eating and drinking is prohibited in the Montréal Science Centre exhibition halls.
2. All visitors must pay Montréal Science Centre entry fees.
3. It is prohibited to film, take photos, and make recordings during an IMAX®TELUS theatre film screening without the authorization of the Corporation.
4. It is forbidden to surpass the maximum capacity of Montréal Science Centre halls and to obstruct its stairways, passageways, and emergency routes.
5. Consuming alcohol is not permitted other than in the IMAX®TELUS lobby, at authorized concession stands, and in areas duly designated by the Corporation for special events in keeping with alcohol laws and regulations.
6. All groups visiting the Montréal Science Centre must be accompanied by group leaders, follow the directives of Corporation employees, respect the time of their visit, and ensure the spaces they use are kept calm and in good order.
7. Children under 13 years of age visiting the Montréal Science Centre must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Being naked, bare-footed, or wearing indecent or offensive clothing is forbidden at the Montréal Science Centre. Shoes, pants or shorts, and shirts are mandatory everywhere at the Centre including, but not limited to, inside its buildings.
9. Animals are prohibited inside the Science Centre building, except for service animals (guide dogs and assistance dogs) whether they are on duty or in training.